Eat like an Italian, Niagara Falls Style!
Andiamo - Let's Go! Indulge in locally owned off the beaten path Italian hot spots for a culinary adventure, with a local Italian guide! A little Italian language with popular food & travel phrases will be introduced as we stroll down the Italian imported food isles during our visit to long time favourite true to the heart of locals. We'll savour some delicious ole' school Italian comfort food with aromatic bread. Next, we're off to an authentic pizzeria named after a famous artist and where they still make nona's sauce... mmm... Delicious! We'll end this culinary feast at a local Estate Winery that took over 6 years to build and sample a flight of aromatic and award wining local wines including a Late Harvest wine with an imported charcuterie board. Enjoy the relaxed and lush landscaping this Spring, breathtaking views and stunning ambiance.
Niagara Falls history, highlights & interesting facts revealed.
All venues with addresses will be provided at first location. Bring your vehicle & GPS/Phone to assist you with each location. Each location is only 1-3 minutes from each other! Easy!
Let the delicious adventure begin!
What else you should know
Generous Italian food tastings (3 venues) w/ no paper cup sampling!
A unique way to celebrate a birthday/anniversary/corporate/holiday.
10+ Guests: Please contact me @ firstname.lastname@example.org
What I’ll provide
- All Italian Food Tastings
- Generous tastings! Locations vary at times of year. No dietary modifications other than allergies if notified in advance.
- Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Italian Style Soda ~ Water ~ Flight of Wine Tasting
- Complimentary Wine Tasting Passes to 2 Wineries in Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario (Up to $20 value)
What to bring
- A curiosity for Italian food, language and culture
- Camera for photos
- GPS/Google Maps
- Personal monies for any additional products , wine, upgrades and/or additional beverages.
- Comfortable Walking Shoes